Unusual minidom behaviour: Part Deux

Victor Bazarov vAbazarov at dAnai.com
Sun Jul 29 02:50:18 EDT 2001

"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote...
> (I'm sure the real solution is to find the time to narrow down
> the list of possible causes, because it seems very unlikely this
> group will be able to solve your problem without more legwork
> on your part.  I know that doesn't sound helpful: sorry.)

No biggie.  I didn't have much hope when I wrote here asking if
anyone had a similar problem or if anyone might have a suggestion.
It was necessary to ask because as slim as the chance was, it
wasn't zero, and I needed to check the newsgroup off my list of
paths to take.  So, I am moving on with much more conviction in
my mind that the whole thing needs to be rewritten in Java.  Those
non-commercial enterprizes are simply not strong enough yet...
Sorry for taking up your time.

Victor
--
Please remove capital A's from my address when replying by mail