Postgres support

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Jul 2 19:20:40 EDT 2001

    >> As an example, I would like to find a cross-platform (Linux, Windows,
    >> etc.) Postgres interface that works with Python 2 or greater and
    >> Postgres 7 or greater, conforming to the dbAPI. Not too much to ask,
    >> one might think.

Apparently, it has been too much to ask so far.  Nobody else in the Python
community appears to have needed what you asked for badly enough to
implement it and make it available.  I certainly haven't, and I've been
doodling around with one or another database thing in Python for several
years.  I've been happy with the interface to MySQL, though the

You can do one of three things:

    * implement it and keep it to yourself
    * implement it and release it for others to use/improve
    * find someone willing to do it for you for a fee (perhaps a fee of $0)

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com)
(847)971-7098