[ZOPE] External Method process limits?

Lee Harr missive at frontiernet.net
Sun Jul 8 16:35:26 EDT 2001

On Sun, 08 Jul 2001 17:03:30 +0200, Rene Pijlman <reageer.in at de.nieuwsgroep>:
> missive at frontiernet.net (Lee Harr) schreef:
>>Here is the error message I get:
>>Error Type: TypeError
>>Error Value: expected string, ImplicitAcquirerWrapper found
>>File /usr/local/www/Zope/Extensions/Thumbnail.py, line 18, in makeThumbnail
>>Any wisdom?
>
> Yes, the error is on line 18 of
> /usr/local/www/Zope/Extensions/Thumbnail.py :-)
>
> Post lines 1-25 if you want more help.

Well, the code is cut and pasted from the Zope Book, so I am
_assuming_ there are no errors in the script. And, like I
said it works fine on other images.

What I am trying to determine is if there are any
limits set on External Methods which I might be running in
to trying to process such a large image. I have looked
through many pages of docs and everything seems to be
saying that External Methods are unrestricted.

Is that true?