New library software development project.

Ed Sharpe esharpe at uswest.wet
Mon Jul 9 11:58:09 EDT 2001

there are already things like this out there....
re-inventing the wheel is not an option.
check out www.koha.org or .com
see what they are up to downunder!

there is also openbook out of Seattle
www.trfoundation.org

Lets all put our efforts into one of these directions, they need our help
rather than  birthing yet another unique enity.

ed sharpe archivist for smecc

see us at:  www.smecc.org
news:3B3601BE.3C84E49A at earthlink.net...