Bug in rfc822

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Sun Jul 8 19:10:14 EDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 08:20:31PM +0100, phil hunt wrote:

> I have added a comment to bug #437395, to this effect. Do
> I need to notify anyone else? The Bug Report says it was submitted
> by Fred Drake, and assigned to Barry Warsaw.

Nope. Both of those people, and whomever is on the 'bug admin' list, will
have received email with your new comment in it. If you want to supply a
patch to fix it, though, I'm sure both of them, and everyone else, would
greatly appreciate. Barry does do a lot with rfc822 messages, but he might
not get to fixing it soon.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>