PEP0238 lament

John W. Baxter jwbaxter at spamcop.com
Wed Jul 25 00:40:54 EDT 2001

In article <mailman.995872488.11031.python-list at python.org>, Tim Peters
<tim.one at home.com> wrote:

> FYI, PEP 42 (the "small feature request" PEP) contains
>
>     - New math module radians() and degrees() functions.
>
> Somebody quick add grads before Python becomes obsolete <wink>.

Actually, grads probably should be in there.

I can live without points...the intersection of people to whom points
are important and and people to whom Python is important is fairly
small (although I can think of several members just around Puget
Sound).

   NxE 1/4 N + S 1/4 W --> what?

Answer:  Over there somewhere...facing North and pointing with the left
arm.

   --John