2.0 or 2.1 on win32

douglas savitsky dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Sun Jul 29 12:47:39 EDT 2001

news:9jti6t$e2g$1 at panix2.panix.com...

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
> Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het Pythonista
>
> Fortune cookie: Watch your relations with other people carefully, be
reserved.

thanks for the response.

people have always been ambiguous in the past as to whether installing
activepython or python + win32 extensions was the better choice.  as far as
i can tell active python is based upon 2.1 and not 2.1.1.  should this be
the deciding factor?

doug