New library software development project.

Ed Sharpe esharpe at uswest.wet
Sun Jul 15 02:53:24 EDT 2001

Hi Richard!

I am going to build the RH 7.1 system tomorrow and load the beta of open
book, Bette was at  ALA in san Francisco and saw it running  at the open
source library meeting that was held there and she was very impressed by it.

Yes I know how you feel on development time, I had thought I would code
something out too... but my! they have all done such nice work! Think I will
be content being and end user and also someone to help implement some of
these systems in small libraries around the state..

The museum has in the past given out grants for computer equipment and this
would be a nice thing to see go with the hardware.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

ed sharpe archivist for smecc

There is also a fellow in Canada doing  some  enhancements to koha in the
way of making it conform to marc 21 ( very important)
news:7a32d1c7.0107141205.51f7565b at posting.google.com...
news:<Tdk27.48$6O5.193910 at news.uswest.net>...