Pedants R us (was RE: Language change and code breaks)

Bengt Richter bokr at accessone.com
Mon Jul 23 01:55:12 EDT 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:21:11 +1000, "Delaney, Timothy" <tdelaney at avaya.com> wrote:

>> >Eek - I hope you don't really mean that last subclause!
>>
>> A *real* programmer gets in a good six hours code-slinging in their
>> sleep - that period when all the hard problems find their neat
>> original solutions. Apart from the ones that get scribbled on a
>> beer-mat, that is ;-)
>
>Nah - all the best solutions are worked out in the shower.

Seriously, I think a scientific study would reveal a correlation.
Probably heat and hydromassage stimulating brain blood circulation.

A walk or swim is also good. Otherwise, some point before the end
of the second cup of coffee. (Too much coffee, though, leads to ASD --
attention surplus disorder ;-)