REPOST: Re: Try floating the Back Orifice's dumb PGP and Willy will recycle you!

Nick Perkins nperkins7 at home.com
Sun Jul 29 18:27:33 EDT 2001

I laughed at the first one of these I read,
thinking it might be the result of a python program,
but now I have noticed that they are popping up
on other newsgroups, too, all from different names.
Once is funny.  Twice is spam.
I have seen four or five today.

news:FDC34627.2CE8C0C7 at edefod.net...

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Path: news.uni-stuttgart.de!rz.uni-karlsruhe.de!akk.uni-karlsruhe.de!newsfeed01.sul.t-online.de!newsfeed00.sul.t-online.de!t-online.de!join.news.pipex.net!pipex!cass.news.pipex.net!pipex!cspc1n11e.baplc.com!news-hub.cableinet.net!blueyonder!internal-news-hub.cableinet.net!news1.cableinet.net.POSTED!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!newsfeed.stanford.edu!hatchetman.killfile.org!not-for-mail