Template processing

robin at illusionsexeculink.com robin at illusionsexeculink.com
Tue Jul 3 08:47:03 EDT 2001

Lutz Schroeer wrote:

> I want to do some _simple_ template processing. Which is the best package to
> use (except Zope and except writing it myself ;-))?

Don't know about "best" but my Wasp gives you functionality like
ASP/JSP/PHP with the ability to either pre-compile templates into
static HTML or dynamically compile them through CGI.

New enhancements come out approximately monthly. Version 1.24 is
stable and available here:
http://www.execulink.com/~robin/wasp/readme.html

Works cross-platform, cross-OS, and cross-version (minimum 1.5.2).

Hope it fits the bill.

-----
robin                          robin at illusionsexeculink.com
media artist /                 remove illusions to reply
information architect          www.execulink.com/~robin/

Isolation tank paves way to execute an attack.