doctest

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sat Jul 21 01:31:47 EDT 2001

In article <9j7bsv$m3g5h$1 at ID-59885.news.dfncis.de>,
Thomas Heller <thomas.heller at ion-tof.com> wrote:

>Recently I discovered how incredible useful Tim Peter's doctest is.
>
>The latest version from Python's CVS tree however does not run any more
>under Python 1.5.2.  Is there an uptodate version available which is
>backward compatible?

I don't know how current it is, but PIL contains a 1.5.2-compatible
version from the 2.x line.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

Fortune cookie: Watch your relations with other people carefully, be reserved.