win32gui

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 06:15:13 EDT 2001

"Thomas Heller" <thomas.heller at ion-tof.com> wrote in message
news:9im8rm$k0827$1 at ID-59885.news.dfncis.de...
> "Harvest T. Moon" <info at black-karma.de> wrote in message
news:9ikvsg$jim2i$1 at ID-22517.news.dfncis.de...
> > hi :)
> >
> > is there any tutorial/documentation on how to use the ActiveState
Win32GUI
> > extension?
> >
> Not that I know of. The htmlhelp online-docs do nothing more than to list
> the functions which are available.
> On the other hand, these functions are usually very thin wrappers of
> the native win32 apis, which are documented on microsofts site somewhere.

A good starting point on the MS site is
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/win32/hh/portals/win32start_1n6t.asp

On this page you will find the links to the GDI, User Interface,
and Win32 API overviews and references.  When you visit this page
it will implicitly redirect you to a frameset that includes a TOC
and a small interface search engine on the left (a frame that you
can hide and show again) as well as the actual page on the right.

Alex