[ANNOUNCE] TMDA 0.22 - A qmail-based anti-SPAM system

Jason R. Mastaler jason-dated-995052112.13e40c at mastaler.com
Thu Jul 5 15:21:51 EDT 2001

Since I announced TMDA 0.10 here a couple months ago, the software has
undergone several major feature additions including:

* Support for site-wide installations using qmail-relay rewriting.
  This also allows TMDA to be used by non-qmail clients such as those
  running Microsoft Windows.

* A powerful new matching syntax based on Unix shell-style wildcards.

* Package installation options for Linux and FreeBSD.

TMDA has also reached a level of stability where I feel it is now
production-worthy.

About TMDA:

TMDA is an OSI certified Python application for qmail systems designed
to significantly reduce (or eliminate) the amount of SPAM/UCE you
receive by using unique, cryptographically enhanced (called tagged)
e-mail addresses.  TMDA can both filter your incoming e-mail, and tag
your outgoing address.

For more information, download locations, and installation
instructions, visit the TMDA homepage:

    <URL:http://tmda.sourceforge.net/>

Enjoy,

Jason R. Mastaler

<P><A HREF="http://tmda.sourceforge.net">TMDA 0.22</A> -
    A qmail-based anti-SPAM system.  (05-Jul-2001)