dydns.org [was: I want to do something:]

Andrew Markebo flognat at flognat.myip.org
Mon Jul 30 16:44:03 EDT 2001

Then on the other hand, you need python-code to keep your dns-provider
with your IP... and well I have done that for myip.org.

Back to the original question, warning for your while-loop, it chews
processor, do something like

import time
while 1:
        myfunction()
        time.sleep(3600)

snooze..

Instead of writing to a tmp file, check the ftplib if they either can
use strings as input, or you can create a filepointer of the string
through module StringIO.

        /Andy