viewcvs rlog error

Jeanie M. Schwenk jschwenk at oregon.idt.com
Tue Jul 17 15:15:17 EDT 2001

I just installed viewcvs 0.7 and it gives python exceptions if the
directory has any files in it.  Not terribly useful.   It appears to
be some kind of rlog error but I can't duplicate it from the command
line so I must assume it's something to do with the python scripts.
I'm new to python so any useful suggestions would be nice.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/viewcvs0.7/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2514, in run_cgi
    main()
  File "/opt/viewcvs0.7/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2477, in main
    view_directory(request)
  File "/opt/viewcvs0.7/lib/viewcvs.py", line 1091, in view_directory
    fileinfo, alltags = get_logs(full_name, rcs_files, view_tag)
  File "/opt/viewcvs0.7/lib/viewcvs.py", line 1035, in get_logs
    raise 'error during rlog: '+hex(status)
error during rlog: 0x7f00