I'm i right in thinking that the whole of Severance 'the blade of darkness' has been coded entirely out of python!!!

G. Willoughby thecalm at NOSPAM.btinternet.com
Tue Jul 17 07:43:46 EDT 2001

I'm i right in thinking that the whole of Severance 'the blade of darkness',
has been coded entirely out of python (with the exception of the level
editor) Install the game and check out all the source code!!! its all there
as .py files not .pyc files!!! I don't wanna endorse ripping off others'
code but this is some neat stuff there to help you with advanced graphics!!!

Gary.