PyDNS?

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Wed Jul 18 05:34:09 EDT 2001

Anthony Baxter wrote:

> > This version has exactly the same filename as Anthony Baxter's original.
> > Maybe its time to add version info to the name of the tarball :-).
>
> bah! :)
>
> What, datestamps on the files in the tarball aren't good enough?

;-)

Well, let's move to SourceForge and then we will have plenty of
versioning via CVS. The question is which version should be uploaded
to SourceForge?

Anthony, if you have a local CVS tree of the DNS module I'd prefer
to let the SourceForge people import that and I will commit my few
changes afterwards.

Ciao, Michael.