Bug in Python DNS module

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Mon Jul 16 19:13:35 EDT 2001

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> A couple of days ago I asked for and received a link to a Python DNS
> module. I have since found a bug in the ParseResolvConf() functions.
> [..]
> I'm not sure who to send it to so I'm posting it here.

Erik, thanks for submitting this fix.

I've included it into my version of the DNS module. I wrote Anthony
Baxter who maintained the version I grabbed and modified but no
response so far what to do with the module. If nothing happens
during the next two or three weeks I will probably upload it to a
SourceForge project.

If anybody knows something about the license let me know.

Ciao, Michael.