How do nested scopes and Stackless Python interact?

Matthew Probst matthew at yak.org
Tue Jul 3 14:36:14 EDT 2001

In other words, does Stackless Python already have nested scope of its
own kind, or does it already include the nested scope from Python 2.1,
or does it need to synchronize that feature, or will it never do so?

I've seen lots of mention about how people never use tail recursion
and nested scope, but I'm at least one programmer that would love to
see these in Python.  Of course that opens the proverbial can of
worms, and I didn't even expect the nested scope to show up.