Python + threads + wxWindows = segfault, help!

Greg Copeland gtcopeland at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 2 15:42:44 EDT 2001

Thanks! My forehead won't be so sore now!  BTW, if you need any help
working on it, or you just want someone to help test, please let me
know.  I'll be glad to help.  Thanks again for the response!!!

Greg

P.S.  This application does not use wxPostEvent(), so I'm guessing the
problem doesn't lie there.

--
Greg Copeland, Principal Consultant
Copeland Computer Consulting