qt or gtk?

Bruce Wolk bawolk at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jun 16 19:45:46 EDT 2001

I would like to put my two-cents in for Qt.  As a newbie to gui I tried gtk and
found it a little cryptic and cumbersome.  Then I got PyQt and was blown away by
how crisp and simple the coding is.  The Qt documentation is really excellent.  For
rapid gui development you can use Qt Designer, which operates pretty much like
glade.

--
Bruce Wolk