return from class?

Jacek Popławski jp at ulgo.koti.com.pl
Sun Jun 10 17:38:58 EDT 2001

Matthew Dixon Cowles wrote:
> I think that the easiest way to solve it is to look at the problem the
> other way round. That is, instead of having an entry that is trying to
> pull a value from your new window, let the new window push the value
> into the entry.

yes, that is the solution
however, as I told before - I installed Pmw and now I can use ComboBox inside
my window, so I don't need another class, but probably soon I will have the
same problem again, and now I have idea how to solve it - thanks a lot!

--
>From the book the word is spoken
Whispers from forgotten psalms
Gather all around the young ones                   "Sign of the Southern Cross"
They will make us strong                                    - Ronnie James Dio