php alternatives in python

Colin Meeks colin at meeks.ca
Mon Jun 4 08:28:58 EDT 2001

We wanted something with lots of functionality, but wanted total control, so
we designed our own system in Python.

    http://www.programmedintegration.com/

Our website is written totally in Python.  Specific areas that will stand
out are things like our "Best of the Net" sections and any of the "What's
New" sections for our products.  Our whole site is editable via the web and
also has a dynamic search engine that automatically indexes any changes or
additions you make to pages.  Our site should show you what's possible.  If
you have any specific questions, please feel free to email me.

Colin

news:i3iR6.16653$aA5.86550 at news1.rdc1.tx.home.com...