wxPython or Java

pehr anderson pehr at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jun 28 01:07:32 EDT 2001

There is a tool for wxPython called Boa Constructor.
Boa provides cross-platform point-and-click GUI construction
for applications written in python.

I have heard very good things about it.
Someone in my company http://eink.com held a class
teaching people how to use Boa, jzalesky at eink.com.

Read more and see the screenshots a the Boa webpage:

http//boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/

	-pehr