Meta: PEP discussion (was Re: PEP 255: Simple Generators)

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g at Virginia.EDU
Wed Jun 20 20:55:00 EDT 2001

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 James_Althoff at i2.com wrote:

> Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> >My problem isn't with learning how to subscribe to a new list; it's
> managing
> >the accounts for the dozens of lists I have to subscribe to and read just
> >keep track of Python development.  If I happen to be on vacation (or, say,
> >paternity leave) when a new list is created, I may end up missing more of
> >the discussion because I didn't subscribe in time.
> >
> >Jeremy
>
> I agree. [ ... ]

I'm also an anti-list-splitter.
I'ld rather filter than join or deal with cross postings!

Also, as another former Icon-er, I tend to lean with Tim
on the syntax issue.

-- Steve Majewski