[development doc updates]

Fred Drake fdrake at beowolf.digicool.com
Fri Jun 22 14:53:37 EDT 2001

The development version of the documentation has been updated:

    http://python.sourceforge.net/devel-docs/

Lots of smallish updates and corrections, moved the license statements to
an appendix.

This version includes some contributed changes to the documentation for the
cmath module.  To make the LaTeX to HTML conversion work, I have made the
resulting HTML contain entity references for the "plus/minus" and "infinity"
symbols (± and ∞, respectively).  These may be problematic for
some browsers.  Please let me know how it looks on your browser by sending
an email to python-docs at python.org.  Be sure to state your browser name and
version, and what operating system you are using.  Thanks!

  http://python.sourceforge.net/devel-docs/lib/module-cmath.html