Text Widget toolkit

Chris Reay mrchameleon at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 17:42:28 EDT 2001

> My question is : What are the various python text based toolkits available?

I don't think you'll find many. Frederick Lundh wrote a "console" ui
for MS Windows, and there are a couple of wrappers around "dialog" for
Linux.

I have written a pure-Python text ui for ncurses and Linux which is
early alpha and very clunky. I plan to release it under GPL one day
(when it's further developed and I'm less ashamed of it). You'd be
welcome to it (with the usual disclaimers) if you'd like.

Yours

Chris