Python and Functional Programming

Fabien isabelle.todescato at libertysurf.fr
Tue Jun 26 07:35:20 EDT 2001

Dear Python People,

I professionally use the functional programming language Clean to
write heavy-algorithmic applications, and am at the moment seeking a
flexible and powerful way to glue these applications together, along
with some GUI front-end. I read a few introductory articles about the
Python and JPython languages that seem to provide a tremendous
flexibility and a vast library panel.

I have heard that the new versions of Python had integrated some
concepts taken from functional programming, and I would be interested
in having a few pointers to these topics.

Sincerely yours, Fabien