the indentaion for grouping thing

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Sat Jun 23 04:18:49 EDT 2001

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Anonymous wrote:

>Someone quoted Guido as saying (I'm paraphrasing) that he
>is determined to be ignorant of any discussion regarding the white
>space for grouping thing. How sad. How crusty. How typical.

Whydoyouneedtogroupanddelimitthingsbythosefunny;delimiters;(andbraces)?;Iamsure,thatyouwantwriteprograms,whichlooklikethissentence.
But we do not want to read your programs!

>Anyway, I will continue to use Python I guess, but I gather that someone
>has written a preprocessor that allows you to use delimiters with python.
>Is this true? If so, where can I find it, I would like to use it.

You can write your own easily.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Saturday, June 23, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/