Python equivalent of CPAN Library modules

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 21:10:07 EDT 2001

I think this is a great idea! I would certainly be interested in the resulting
libraries, and so would many others, I am quite sure. I do feel that I am not
sufficiently capable to contribute meaningful help in the programming work, yet.
Hopefully someday.

But if you go forward, I think you will be following in some pretty noble
footsteps of public-benefactor pioneering Pythonistas of old..

Bravo!

and hopefully others will be motivated to help, thus contributing to the good of
mankind, civilization, and the human-way...