ActiveX Controls in Python

Paul Brian pbrian at demon.net
Mon Jun 25 06:47:35 EDT 2001

Python has some very good COM interfaces, written by Mark Hammond and
detailed well here:
http://www.python.org/windows/
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/
Avaialble here:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Downloads/ActivePython/Extensions/Win32all

Basically, pyhton is able to act as a COM server and client depending on the
choice of module you import from Win32All...its incredibly simple - honest.

cheers
pbrian

news:4dfd15be.0106242017.36042c10 at posting.google.com...