COM memory limitations?

Mike Müller mmueller at dgfz.de
Wed Jun 13 06:37:57 EDT 2001

Hi,

I built a in process COM server (DLL) which is accessed by Python via
win32com.client.Dispatch.
Everything works fine as along as the arrays created in the server are
small.
Only if I use bigger arrays there is a problem of variable values
being undefined (loosing the assigned value that is supposed to stay
and does with small arrays).
There seems to be an upper limit of memory for the server.
Is this a problem of the client (i.e. Python) or rather how the server
is set up?
If Python restricts the memory, how can I increase the memory that it
uses for the server?

Thanks

Mike