Not enough Python library development [was PEP scepticism]

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Fri Jun 29 20:21:31 EDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 04:12:17PM -0700, Paul Prescod wrote:

> Consider this feature:

> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Leaders/python-dev/

Aahh.. cute. Also scared me shitless; I couldn't believe I'm the 4th most
spammy py-dev'er. And that's not so weird, because I'm not -- I'm just
mail-address-monogamous, contrary to, apparently, most of python-dev :)

I-always-suspected-that-Tim-bastard-of-polemailgamy-ly y'rs ;P
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>