Running mod_python on NT

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Wed Jun 6 18:15:26 EDT 2001

I've recently finished a project using these tools, allthough with a never
version of Apache.
When I had the same problem it was because I hadn't copied the contents of
the lib-folder
in mod_python-2.7.x into pythons lib-folder.The install-instructions for
mod_python is pretty
simple, but it doesn't work with ActivePython 2.1 yet.

Hope this helps-

thomas

news:1a18c6fa.0106060811.5f09477f at posting.google.com...