random

Nick Perkins nperkins7 at home.com
Mon Jun 4 16:48:42 EDT 2001

You are right, and I promise not to try to do logic after 4 in the morning.
My own truth table clearly shows that B implies that P is true.
( and that D is false )
I am the one who was confused, when I drew my conclusion.

( goes to show why explicit logical reasoning is better than statements in
english -- no argument is necessary! )

Thanks, Alex.

news:9fflob32q4r at enews2.newsguy.com...