Python scripting [was: Re: emacs speedbar for python mode?]

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Tue Jun 26 00:18:49 EDT 2001

On 25 Jun 2001, [iso-8859-1] FranГois Pinard wrote:

>[Bud Rogers]
>
>> Roman Suzi wrote:

>> > Did you mean Cool Edit?
>
>> Wow.  It definitely has possibilites.  I'll have to get better
>> acquainted.  Thanks.

>Once again, Cool Edit seems very interesting for most users, wanting a
>tool more capable and versatile that most editors meant to be friendly,
>but I would not dare comparing it with Emacs, on the caliber standpoint.

Emacs is at least 2 times older than Python and is in it's 20/21's
versions. No wonder it's different calibre!

The question was about Python scripting editor, though.
And Cool Edit _is_ programmer's editor with Python scripting.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Tuesday, June 26, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/