[OT] Is there any tutorial for those who learn Java after Python ;-)

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Tue Jun 26 13:23:20 EDT 2001

I want to learn Java (Not that I am dissatisfied with Python,
but this seem to be "the must" to find a job ;-)

And some simple things makes me wonder:

public class JavaRules {
      System.out.println(2+2+"a");
      System.out.println("a"+2+2);
  }
}

Quick quiz: what this program will output?

1. syntax/compilation error (Java is strict typed!!!)
2. 4aa22
3. 4aa4
4. 22aa22
5. 22aa4

Your answer: [ ]

*

The question is, has anybody tried to write tutorial (even joking!) for
those who wants to learn Java _after_ Python?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Tuesday, June 26, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/