Newbye and packages

Rikard Bosnjakovic bos at hack.org
Wed Jun 13 20:05:53 EDT 2001

Toni wrote:

> The reason for having the base image_file class is for coding default
> values for uncommon things. For example, if I coded a bmp_file class, I
> wouldn't code the transparency() method and let de base class answer
> 'no'.

To save you lot of time, have a look at the Python Imaging Library.

Browse around under http://www.secretlabs.com/ to find it.

--
Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://bos.hack.org/cv/ - ICQ: 1158217

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to my address will be
charged $250 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my