Grail Python2.1

D-Man dsh8290 at rit.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:54:15 EDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 04:41:29PM +0200, Salvatore DI DIO wrote:
| I'm running Python2.1 on Solaris2.6 with Tkinter. I can't launch Grail.
| I have a socket error in MyHTTP module
|
| Did anybody experienced the same problem
|
| Thank you very much.
|
| BTW : All is fine with Python 1.52

Wasn't the socket library one of the places where the type of the
argument list was fixed to match the documents in verison 2.0?
Something like func( 1 , 2 )  used to be accepted due to an
implementation accident, but now it is required to be  func( (1 , 2) )
-- a single 2-tuple argument?

Grail is, unfortunately, unmaintained anyways.

-D