Python + threads + wxWindows = segfault, help!

Greg Copeland gtcopeland at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 1 16:52:12 EDT 2001

No, I've only started trying to figure out exactly where the
problem is.  I haven't been able to spend much time on it yet.
A number of people have told me to get the ActiveState stuff,
which I guess I can try just to make sure, but at this point
I'm pretty sure it's the application and not python and/or
wxWindows (wxPython).  BTW, I can't seem to find wxMutexGUI()
in wxPython.  Is this me overlooking something or is it simply
not available yet?

BTW, your conclusion is what I've been thinking too, so I guess
I'll have to keep looking for this thing.

Thanks,
	Greg

--
Greg Copeland, Principal Consultant