Pythoin MUD (PyMUD?)

Jonathan Gardner gardner at cardomain.com
Wed Jun 20 14:31:25 EDT 2001

I was tinkering around and I got the base skeleton for a python MUD working
(you can LOOK and LOOK at something... cool.)

1) Is there any existing python muds out there?

2) Is there any mud hackers out there with advice or ideas? This thing is
as fresh as it gets, I want crazy and wacky ideas you've been mulling about
in your mind for the past 25 years, and I want this mud to be truly unique.

3) Any newbies want to watch a mud being created? (OR - should I put this
on sourceforge? Or will you throw rotten eggs at me?)

--
Jonathan Gardner
"Infinity isn't all that large - except at the end." -- Uncle Al

Please don't take anything I say seriously, even if you are really gullible.