Creating Typeinfo for Python COM servers?

Thomas Heller thomas.heller at ion-tof.com
Thu Jun 7 14:02:38 EDT 2001

"Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote in message news:3B1F69CD.5000704 at ActiveState.com...
> Thomas Heller wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to (let python) create type-information for
> > a COM server written in python?
>
> Umm - yes and no :)
>
> Technically, yes.  Everything needed has been exposed, and indeed some
> "concept" code has been done.
Thanks, Mark.

Ok, I found Christian Tismer's code (which seems to be the most
recent one?). It looks like it is doable...

Next question:
Assuming a tlb file is available, how can I plug it
into the server, so that GetTypeInfoCount() and GetTypeInfo()
return something useful?

BTW: Where is actaully the _implementation_ of the COM server
object? PyGatewayBase.cpp?

Thomas