What "Tim Peters" really looks like

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Tue Jun 12 19:01:45 EDT 2001

Jarno J Virtanen <jajvirta at cc.helsinki.fi> wrote:
[snip]
> Shortly after the incident I was captured and send to the
> XXXXXXXXXXX star system near the XXXXXXXXXXX star. I managed to
> send the above mentioned picture and this message by stealing some
> bytes from the stream they're sending from here to Earth.

> They seem to have some horrible and evil plan for

Okay, the PSU cut you off there, it seems. If you can give us some
info on where in the galaxy you are (and which galaxy), we can use a
timemachine driven faster than light drive to get you back. Then when we
talk in person in a properly shielded room, and you can disclose their
evil plan. I suspect I already know what it is about. Since the PSU
will likely cut me off I will try to get the message across by dropping
some key words: floating point rounding errors siphon dollars