Any other Python flaws?

Samuel Schulenburg samschul at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 18 02:05:58 EDT 2001

Paul;
I received your e-mail on this problem, and just wanted to post back
to the group,your response. Thanks for the quick turn around on my
post.

The response from Paul:
I think it is more to do with line length. Anyhow, it is fixed in the
latest ActivePython and will be fixed in the next win32all release.
--
Take a recipe. Leave a recipe.

Samuel Schulenburg