McMillan Installer 4 error ImportError: No module named posixpath

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Thu Jun 7 08:16:05 EDT 2001

Thanks, but I did remove posixpath from the excludes in the .cfg file, and
rebuilt using Builder.py

The Builder.log shows (I think) that posixpath gets included.

--
Brad Clements, DevNet Sysop 5
Developer Network Sysop Team

"David Bolen" <db3l at fitlinxx.com> wrote in message
news:uy9r5ta7h.fsf at ctwd0143.fitlinxx.com...
> "Brad Clements" <bkc at Murkworks.com> writes:
>
> > I have a very simple python 1.5.2 script on w2k that I want to
distribute.

> > I've tried beta 4 of the installer to create either a standalone or
simple
> > distribution, but when I run it (either one), I get the same error.
Trace