viewing newsgroups with Zope

joe joe.gaffey at gradient.ie
Wed Jun 27 12:30:31 EDT 2001

Hi,
I am trying to use a web front end to view already existing newsgroups
on an nntp server.  I want to use Zope and was wondering if there are
any zope products out there that will do this for me.  I do not need
it to act as a mail server or anything like this.  I had a quick look
at zopeGUM but this seems to be saying that it *will* provide
something that may do this for me.  Any help/suggestions would be
appreciated.

PS - is this the correct/best place to ask this question?

Thanks,
Joe.