Codeobjects of Modules?

gbgbgb at gmx.de gbgbgb at gmx.de
Fri Jun 22 03:37:59 EDT 2001

Thanks for the info about the unmarshalling .pyc-files.
Thats exactly what I wanted.

The reason why I want to use JavaScript for the PVM is simply that you
can find JS everywhere. The "only" problem is that Microsoft and
Netscape are using different flavours of this language and even the
versions differ very much. But this affects only the DOM and not the
semantics or syntax of the language it self.

My vision is that one can implement Client/Server-Applications on top
of an Webbrowser in one language: Python.

yours
Gunter