PYML, Python, Perl and Zope

Matt Sergeant matt at sergeant.org
Tue Jun 5 13:38:14 EDT 2001

John Abbe wrote:

> PYML looks very neat for web delivery (Python embedded in HTML).
>
> http://www.pyml.org/
>
> With Python 2.1 does it still need the SGML thing?
>
> Is there anything like it for Perl?

Along with the other suggestions here, don't forget to check out AxKit
(there's a similar project for Python that is still quite early in the
development stages, but I forget it's name). AxKit is designed for
developing sites designed to be delivered to different devices, or in
different styles. It's pretty similar to the Apache Cocoon project.

PS: Please don't cross-post to both the perl and python newsgroups. Pick
a newsgroup you want to hear from and post there. Follow-ups set.

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\