Teaching Pyhton on Wintel

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon Jun 18 21:36:39 EDT 2001

IDLE is included in the ActivePython distribution in \Python21\Tools\idle if
you feel the desire to use it. In addition, PythonWin does have an
interactive prompt built-in or you can launch a separate Python interpreter
shell. Actually, I don't think there is anything in IDLE, that isn't
included in PythonWin, except that lovely IDLE tk interface ;-)

ka

news:ii3tits64uq6jct3qfbs9r28c683ln8m7v at 4ax.com...